Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is posting the same post multiple times within one second consider spam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is posting the same post multiple times within one second consider spam?

I Notice some one made many multiple post about the same title within one or two seconds, i am wondering whether adzbuzz allow this ?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_6.png Views:	1 Size:	68.0 KB ID:	16023Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_5.png Views:	1 Size:	69.8 KB ID:	16024 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_7.png Views:	1 Size:	81.9 KB ID:	16025 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_8.png
Views:	1
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	16026

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by pancakes; 02-05-2018, 06:38 AM.
    https://adzbuzz.com/community/scmp.com

Hello pancakes . Thanks for the heads up. We can verify that it's not a user-generated post but from our RSS fetcher which is already pushed to live. We disabled it for now and we'll put it back until we fixed the multiple-post issue that shows up on live site.

Thanks again.
    Eat to Work. Work to Live. In this exact order.

Comment

Originally posted by survivor View Post
      Hello pancakes . Thanks for the heads up. We can verify that it's not a user-generated post but from our RSS fetcher which is already pushed to live. We disabled it for now and we'll put it back until we fixed the multiple-post issue that shows up on live site.

Thanks again.
      I wonder if I have to be careful about choosing a website as basis for my community - considering if it has this feature (RSS) or is this not needed? And thanks for doing progress with RSS - it will save me some time
      Corksson

Comment

Originally posted by Corksson View Post

I wonder if I have to be careful about choosing a website as basis for my community - considering if it has this feature (RSS) or is this not needed? And thanks for doing progress with RSS - it will save me some time
        Hi, as I understand most of the websites have this "subscribe through RSS" thing. Also if in case the website don't use this, people can still announce through ADZnouncer. So, for me its not a factor in selecting a community to purchase. But then every person has their priorities.
        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post

Hi, as I understand most of the websites have this "subscribe through RSS" thing. Also if in case the website don't use this, people can still announce through ADZnouncer. So, for me its not a factor in selecting a community to purchase. But then every person has their priorities.
          Thanks for your answer. Please let me know how to check, if RSS feature is enabled on certain website. This probably is not so easy.
          Corksson

Comment

Thanks for your answer. Please let me know how to check, if RSS feature is enabled on certain website. This probably is not so easy.
            You will find the RSS feeds symbol on the website. It may be along with the "Follow on Social network" icons or on Footer or somewhere in Sidebar. It depends on the website. Probably this article may help https://www.lifewire.com/find-an-rss...ebsite-3486647
            Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

You will find the RSS feeds symbol on the website. It may be along with the "Follow on Social network" icons or on Footer or somewhere in Sidebar. It depends on the website. Probably this article may help https://www.lifewire.com/find-an-rss...ebsite-3486647
              Thanks for helping me. I owe you some likes on your posts: you help me, i help you (already given, check, WYSIWYG). It'so easy.
              Corksson

Comment

Thanks for helping me. I owe you some likes on your posts: you help me, i help you (already given, check, WYSIWYG). It'so easy.
                My pleasure. And thanks for the likes.
                Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Just to note - some websites need you to become a mmeber (aka sign up) when you want to receive the RSS feed. Keep that in mind aswell Corksson

Comment

Are there instructions on how RSS works ADZbuzz with. Is it enough that the state rss feed web browser or do I have to do something else?
                    CTFO Hemp

Comment

Originally posted by howchangemylifems2Yo53 View Post
                      Are there instructions on how RSS works ADZbuzz with. Is it enough that the state rss feed web browser or do I have to do something else?
                      If the website has RSS feeds then ADZbuzz will pick the contents itself and post in your communities automatically. So, you don't need to do anything
                      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Thank you, I've been a little unsure but now I know.
                        CTFO Hemp

Comment

If the website has RSS feeds then ADZbuzz will pick the contents itself and post in your communities automatically. So, you don't need to do anything
                          Mohit if some community site do not have RSS feed then what will be the other option can you please check ndtv.com as its my community site actually

Comment

Originally posted by mastwal View Post

Mohit if some community site do not have RSS feed then what will be the other option can you please check ndtv.com as its my community site actually
                            ndtv does have the RSS feeds. You can check here https://www.ndtv.com/rss

If any site does not have the RSS feeds its no big deal as members can announce the contents anyways through ADZnouncer
                            Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

ndtv does have the RSS feeds. You can check here https://www.ndtv.com/rss

If any site does not have the RSS feeds its no big deal as members can announce the contents anyways through ADZnouncer
                              Thanks Mohit for prompt reply so that mean i do not need to do anything once the RSS feeds live

Comment

Working...
                              X