Post deletion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post deletion

kirby Can You create a patch that allows us to delete or edit the post in communities? When RRS post in our communities, we can't delete that post, sometimes it happens that RSS double or triple one post and we can delete that post or do anything with it. A post can be only deleted if I share that link and appears under my profile, then I can delete it. It will be good that we can delete all posts in communities, no matter who posted it. With that in the system, all unwanted posts or similar we will remove from communities.

For example, in my case, RSS posted an article with removed video from youtube and that article is unuseful because of that and I cant remove that post because I didn't post that article in my community. So it will be handy to have that option as well
    JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Originally posted by Hrvatko View Post
    kirby Can You create a patch that allows us to delete or edit the post in communities? When RRS post in our communities, we can't delete that post, sometimes it happens that RSS double or triple one post and we can delete that post or do anything with it. A post can be only deleted if I share that link and appears under my profile, then I can delete it. It will be good that we can delete all posts in communities, no matter who posted it. With that in the system, all unwanted posts or similar we will remove from communities.

For example, in my case, RSS posted an article with removed video from youtube and that article is unuseful because of that and I cant remove that post because I didn't post that article in my community. So it will be handy to have that option as well
    Yes, we had a ticket for that, it was already added on the next sprint of development.
    ADZbuzz Developer, ADZbuzzer

Comment

• Hrvatko
      Hrvatko commented
      Editing a comment
      That is awesome, good job

Originally posted by Hrvatko View Post

I know that Rss is testing stage but in what cases Rss works. Is there just some particular groups where Rss works because I have not noticed in my own groups that Rss works.

Comment

• kirby
      kirby commented
      Editing a comment
      For what i know there are only selected communities where the rss feature implemented at. Its still on testing and on improvement although the testing was done on live to get feedback and to check the actual performances.

I'm not the developer assigned on RSS so my knowledge on this one is very limited
Working...
X