Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buy new communities with ADZ?

hey guys!

does anyone know if adzbuzz have plans to allow us to use earnings or adzbuzz coins we hold to buy more communities? i think this would be a great way for us all to grow our communities we hold and i dunno maybe the coins from it can be added to the burn pile or whatever.

what do you guys think?
    boxingnewsonline.net - bodybuilding.com - arseblog.com - MillionDollarDestiny

We can use our balance in our bonus wallets to purchase a percent of a community. You can contribute to your bonus wallet by trading on the exchange and receiving back trading fees. If you want to purchase a higher percent of a community or the whole community you can purchase community credits and have support deposit them into your bonus wallet. Maybe in the future we will be able to deposit Adzcoins into our bonus wallet from other wallets.

Comment

• MillionDollarDestiny
      Editing a comment
      thanks bill! i was just thinking a smoother process like using adz direct to buy whole communities would maybe save time and increase purchases too. ive got big faith in adzbuzz so no doubt theyll have something already in the works

Hi, you can already use your ADZcoin to buy communities. You can sell them on exchange for BTC and use those BTC to buy the communities
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• MillionDollarDestiny
      Editing a comment
      again you are the man lol. thanks bud

• dollarbill
      dollarbill commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right, you can use CoinPayments when purchasing community credits. Forgot about that.

• suasanaprima
      suasanaprima commented
      Editing a comment
      I have some satoshi in XAPO wallet & am thinking of using this to purchase additional communities. Can I use XAPO to send btc to adzbuzz's COINPAYMENT address? No need to register another account with Coinpayment?
Working...
X