Something is still really off with community earnings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something is still really off with community earnings

I believe there is still something really off with community earnings. Communities which have a lot of activity are earning less than 0,5 ADZ but at the same time communities which have no manager, no members, 0 posts earn over 2 ADZ daily. How is this possible?

For example collegehumor.com It has accumulated over 200 ADZ already and 2,43 in next 24h.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	18347

But when you check the community itself. It has 0 everything. No members, no posts, nothing.

I have another question too
    When will the "Top Communities" list be cleaned? Will it be done before the promo starts? It's not very good sign for ADZbuzz trustability because there are so many low-quality communities in that list. There was a discussion that it will be cleaned before the promos but promos are starting very soon and the list is still the same.

Thank you!
    < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Yes, it's a bit strange earnings. I check it too but never figure it how. Maybe have some with the manager and publisher thing like those big-earning communities in "Top Communities" page. It's been some discussion about cleaning up communities, but we need more details when and how from our ADZbuzz Team. Hope that they will find a way to do this.
    JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

I think for now we'll just add paid for communities in the top communities page, i'll make sure this is done before the promos start.

As for community earnings, there is nothing off, these are just communities that earn from a marketing pool apart from the daily profit share so we have enough earnings to make claiming ownership in communities attractive and have enough communities with earnings to tokenize in the near future. The earnings go lower and lower so if they aren't claimed yet and aren't managed the earnings will be very little in several months. Our goal however is to ensure that the daily profit share earnings go up in order for the system of having popular communities earn more to really reflect because as of now ADZbuzz hasn't enough users.

But that is about to change obviously.
      Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

• JensSteyaert
        JensSteyaert commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Armin for bringing something to our attention.

• Ammikas
        Ammikas commented
        Editing a comment
        I deleted my comment and thank you for the explanation you sent me

Originally posted by JensSteyaert View Post
      I think for now we'll just add paid for communities in the top communities page, i'll make sure this is done before the promos start.

As for community earnings, there is nothing off, these are just communities that earn from a marketing pool apart from the daily profit share so we have enough earnings to make claiming ownership in communities attractive and have enough communities with earnings to tokenize in the near future. The earnings go lower and lower so if they aren't claimed yet and aren't managed the earnings will be very little in several months. Our goal however is to ensure that the daily profit share earnings go up in order for the system of having popular communities earn more to really reflect because as of now ADZbuzz hasn't enough users.

But that is about to change obviously.
      I have still one question regarding the top communities list and more precisely adding only paid communities. Will it include communities which we have received with our Gold Membership bonus?

Plus, If you add only communities which have been purchased, many members will lose the chance to be on that list with their own blogs or sites. For example my 2freedom.eu site and community. This community includes a lot of helpful stuff for ADZbuzz users because I have a lot of tutorials and articles there. And also my new site Adzworld.eu is redirected to adz.2freedom.eu. And ADZ World, I believe, will help thousands of future ADZbuzz members.
      < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

Working...
      X