Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important questions about Community earnings!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important questions about Community earnings!

Hello,

I have few very important questions on my mind that i would like to get answeard.

1. After the community is tokenized i ll be able to buy percentage of the community for unknown amount of $ worth of this community tokens. Lets say that the community owner would want to have 1.000$ for 100% of his/hers community and i buy 50% worth of this community in tokens. That would mean that i would have to buy 1 mil. tokens(worth all together 500$). The community owner gets idk. lets say 15 adzcoins per day currently. I would get 7,5 adzcoins per day, that now means that i would at the value of 0,035$ per adzcoin currently get out like 0,26$ daily. If this would be the weekly avg. i would get 1,83$ per week. I would have to wait more than 5 years to get thoose 500$ back. How so?

Ps.: I know that i could wait for adzcoin price to go up and sell them higher, and i also know that i would be able to sell tokens for higher value also. I hope you guys get me what is my point here. If i want to keep half of the community i would have to wait 5+ years to get my investment back?

2. What happens if i own part of the community and the community owner stop being daily active, stop sharing things,.... My community tokens wont be worth a single satoshi?

3. This question ll be linked to 1st question. If lets say adzcoin value goes to 1$, will i in my 1st case still get 7,5 adzcoins per day(that would mean 7,5$ per day) or i would only get the amount of adzcoins worth at current rate so 0,26$(like i would get 0,26 adz).

I m just saying that i would like to get my ROI(return on investment) back in a year or even faster if i purchase community tokens, without selling any token. This is not the same as its me investing in Adzcoin, becouse behind adzcoin there is good project and i know that i ll maybe have to wait few more years to get good profit out of it. Ps.: I know and understand that im still in profit, becouse now adzcoin is worth 0,035$, bought mine around 0,027$. But this is not investment where i would like to get my money back, it is investment where i would like to make 1000%+.

Ok guys i hope i was not too boaring and too long, i just hope you get my thoughts and i would like to get some kind of answears out from you. Becouse i intend to buy tokens, but i dont want to buy tokens from s..t community and later on getting screwd by owning thoose token and not even be able to get my investment back. Anyway thoose kind of community shouldnt be tokenized.

Those are indeed interesting questions.

1. The community tokens have intrinsic value and the dividends are paid in ADZcoin which is a highly deflationary currency. If you want to get 100% of your investment back then I suggest you to hold the ADZcoins you earn and sell them after 1 year. If ADZbuzz takes off, the value of ADZcoin will gradually rise and this needs to be taken into account. So yes looking at this in yearly terms is a good idea.

2. If you own part of the community you are the owner. Be it a co-owner if you don't own 100% of the tokens but still the owner.

3. It's expected that the profit share will go up as we grow our user-base and we make more revenue. So the daily earnings won't be consistent but will gradually rise.

What I don't understand though is that you don't look at community tokens the same way as ADZcoin. ADZcoin has instrinsic value because of its deflationary nature and the fact that it's backed by ad space. Community tokens have intrinsic value because they earn daily dividends and those dividends can grow over time as the communities grow and ADZbuzz makes more revenue to increase the daily profit share. So while I understand your approach to make a positive ROI after 1 year, you also need to make the observation that community tokens will rise in value as well.over time.

If ADZbuzz takes off (which we are positive of it will) then i'm sure the top community tokens will trade for 100+ satoshis or even more. Now if you can buy those at 1-5 satoshis initially, you can also make the same profits as you will do with ADZcoin.

That's just how we look at it so I hope that answers your questions.

Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Hi, the Community earnings depends upon the activities and how popular it is. So the earnings will increase as the ADZbuzz userbase expands. Also if the owner(s) work on their community it will help increase their earnings faster. ADZbuzz Communities is just like any other business, owner works on it more, they'll be having higher probability of earnings, if they work less, there will be lower probability of earnings. The best part of ADZbuzz Communities is that owners don't need to work on creating quality content for their websites, that's done by publishers. Community Owners work on increasing the following around that content and keeping that following engaged with the content. In short, you can't compare the current earnings with the potential and if you're comparing then take the case where communities are earning more than $0.26 daily, there are many owners who are working on their communities and seeing the favorable results You're taking the opposite extremes in the case you mentioned. Moreover, if you pay $500 for 50% of a community you will do your due diligence to conclude whether that community deserves $1000 or not. If you believe that community deserves $1000 then it means that's making more than $0.26 a day
      Also, I haven't mentioned the lump sum money you will earn by reselling those tokens as you know about that already

For your second question, if you are a part owner of a community and if other owner stops working on it, you can still work on it yourself. Moreover, if you have followers who love or like the content of the website, they will willingly help you grow the community by sharing the content they love, by engaging with that content etc. And since sharing buttons contain the referral links of the users, its another motive for users to share the content. So, once you gain a little momentum towards your community, it will be easy to grow it and kind of happen automatically

So IMO if you select a community whose content you have interest in, it will become easy for you to grow the income from that. Or, buy the tokens of highly popular websites and it will be a bit easier anyways.
      Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Thanks for your answear JensSteyaert and camohitmishra .

Comment

I think as the system starts working we will be in a better position to understand it better.

Comment

I have a question too. I thought the community is supposed to be almost 100% passive income with RSS and since when we as community owners need to do work to get earnings? I remember Jens mentioned that the only work we need to do is the cash out the earning. Do you mean there is no more passive income for community owners?
            Last edited by pancakes; 04-13-2018, 03:42 PM.
            https://adzbuzz.com/community/scmp.com

Comment

• lilou115
              lilou115 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, the RSS feature is fully functional as of now and it fetches content from your community website to post it to your community.

Yes you still can cashout your earnings without lifting a finger, but your earnings will be very low compared to a member who worked hard to grow his community member base and promote it via various promotion methods, as the members engagement towards community posts is the main factor for calculating earnings.

So to sum up things, RSS feature will make it easier for you to post content regularly to your community, but growing your community and promoting it (via adcredits for example...) to be more popular is your job and no automated system can do it for you.

Hope it makes sense.

Originally posted by pancakes View Post
            I have a question too. I thought the community is supposed to be almost 100% passive income with RSS and since when we as community owners need to do work to get earnings? I remember Jens mentioned that the only work we need to do is the cash out the earning. Do you mean there is no more passive income for community owners?
            The RSS feeds automate the communities in terms of adding content. You have the option though to promote your communities to increase your daily earnings and grow the value of your tokens.

Comment

How is testing going JensSteyaert ? Can we expect any community tokens today?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCrypto View Post
                How is testing going JensSteyaert ? Can we expect any community tokens today?
                Testing was successful and we will launch the first tokens today.

Comment

I see some more pairs added like ACT#####. Are these the new community tokens? If so, aren't there going to end up being thousands of these pairs? How do we cross reference the listed number? Is there someway these can be listed separately into sub pairs.

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
                    I see some more pairs added like ACT#####. Are these the new community tokens? If so, aren't there going to end up being thousands of these pairs? How do we cross reference the listed number? Is there someway these can be listed separately into sub pairs.
                    Agree hope the pairs get organized instead of the drop down button and a search button is added
                    Check out my communities:

Gizmodo.com 99bitcoins.com
                    ​​​​​​​Cnn.com Pbs.org

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill View Post
                      Yes that's right and indeed the next week we'll optimize the exchange.

The main page to sort through the various tokens will be the own a community page on which you'll be able to directly go to the market of the tokens.

This will be pushed live this morning and we already added 7 tokenized communities so you'll have a better view on that (even though we still need to add some important metrics).

Comment

Working...
                      X