Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really getting confused

Hi Adzbuzz support team,

I got confused about the situation of the community "mrmoneymustache.com".

Actualy, just few days ago, this community had 300+ members and was one of top communities in the "own a community" list when sorted by the number of followers, but now, i noticed that the community member base has suddenly dropped from 300 followers to 35 followers.

How can this be possible? if someone from support team can give an answer about this it would be nice, because i don't really know what exactly happened.

Thanks!

Oh yes that's weird...and digitaltrends is back too...maybe a bug in the matrix

Comment

Yeah there was a bug that added the sold coins of people selling them to the claimed ones. This is now fixed so that's why the real percentage to claim shows up now and the communities that dropped from the page are back for this reason.

About the people unfollowing, that's indeed a bit odd but this will happen, people will follow and then unfollow communities. As more people use ADZbuzz this will not be very noticable if a few 100 people unfollow a community I believe.
      Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

Is it possible for someone that have admin privileges to kick members so that they look like they unfollowed? I have for example %0.005 ownership but it seems I have almost every right to mingle with that community's settings. I believe I shouldn't have that, it can be misused.

Comment

• lilou115
          lilou115 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Rosa, yes indeed that's what i'm afraid of.

A member with almost nothing owned can easily get rid of other members/admins and this will surely create many conflicts inside the community. This is not the case atm but this can happen anytime.

I already suggested some members privileges to the Adzbuzz team to help address this, but i don't know what's their take on it since i didn't got a clear answer.

You can find my suggestions in this thread: https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main...es-suggestions

• camohitmishra
          camohitmishra commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, we made a change for this already. Now only the highest percent owner of the community will be able to change the cover image for a community.

• Ammikas
          Ammikas commented
          Editing a comment
          camohitmishra cover image yes, but what about the ability to change settings and kick everyone else out, including higher percentage owners?

Something does not seem right if that community had 300+ members and now has 34 or so.

The only reason why I think 300 members would unfollow that community is due to the constant notifications that you keep getting from it when someone has joined it.

But that is too big of a drop and seems like too big of an exodus to be honest, so it makes me skeptical nonetheless.

Comment

• Ammikas
          Ammikas commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe someone used the admin rights and kicked everyone else out.

• mb001589
          mb001589 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, that could be another possibility too. Because it makes no sense that hundreds of people just decide to leave when we have such a small amount of active users as it is. Or some glitch because any of those reasons makes more sense.

• lilou115
          lilou115 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes i have the same thinking Armin, someone abused of admin privileges and removed people from the community, that's the most logical hypothesis.

In this case, Adzbuzz should really do something to prevent this from happening again, i suggested them to adjust admin privileges according to how much they earn of a community but i don't know what they did or what they are thinking of right now.

Like Miles said, i found it very weird that a community dropped from 350 to 34 members in few hours! we're surely missing something here!
      Working...
      X