Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fastest way for manual sharing (It just cannot get faster than that :) )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fastest way for manual sharing (It just cannot get faster than that :) )

I have improved my sharing technique even more. I think you cannot get any faster than this. So if you are into manual sharing I recommend to try it out.

The technique involves using 5 different browsers simultaneously. One to copy the links and 4 to paste the links. I just beat my previous record with 0,66 seconds. I shared 113 posts in 11 minutes and 27 seconds which makes the average time for one post a staggering 6,08 seconds

The Technique

The screen is set up like this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	21554
    1. Copy links 1,2 and 3 and use CRTL+V to paste and mouse to click ADZnounce
    2. Finish the ADZnouncer process of the first 3 shares by clicking "Post to ADZbuzz" on opened windows
    3. Copy the 4th link to the bottom browser
    4. Scroll the feed up for 4 posts with the mouse wheel
    5. Copy the lowest link (don't paste it)
    6. Finish the ADZnouncer process of 4th link by clicking "Post to ADZbuzz"
    7. Paste the 1st link to the left browser
    8. copy and paste links 2 & 3
    9. Finish the ADZnouncer process of 1, 2 & 3
    10. repeat step 3 and continue with the cycle
    Happy sharing
    < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

It's all possible with good internet speed. My speed is still in stone age hahahaha
    JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

• Ammikas
      Ammikas commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they have the internet in the stone age?
      Ok, it's pity actually and I can only imagine the frustration if you try to share fast.

• Hrvatko
      Hrvatko commented
      Editing a comment
      No hahaha but I said like in the stone age for you to be able to see how bad is my internet. I'm crazy every day, I can't even watch HD videos online.

• Ammikas
      Ammikas commented
      Editing a comment
      My internet speed isn't that good as it may seem, I cannot stream HD content too.

Thanks for sharing Ammikas . Worth trying.
    https://adzbuzz.com/i/75c9f09c

Comment

Thanks for sharing your experience with this and helping others to increase earnings! I admire you have the patience and persistency to do this day by day!

However, thinking at conceptual level IMO this platform should eliminate the need of spending hours on sharing tons of posts manually and the necessity of figuring out tricks how to do it. It all could be managed easily if there was an option available of mass ADZnouncement (copy paste a list of links into a box and click ADZnounce once for example). Also the algorithm should not reward manual sharing more than RSS, but rather the interactions and reach of the posts.

Anyway just my thoughts. Hopefully we get one day to the point where the platform works as it was intended and managing a community will consist of value add activities, not clicking around thousands of times a day.
      Last edited by Matt_Rocass; 07-02-2018, 07:52 AM.
      Discover The World

Comment

• kenmose
        kenmose commented
        Editing a comment
        I quite agree with you that manual sharing should not be the major criterion for good earning through communities. Although that is just partially true. For example a community like dotcomlifestyle had its last share way back in April, yet it is the highest earning community, beating dailymail.co.uk that posts hundreds every day. I am going to do a posting of this baffling thing soon.

• Ammikas
        Ammikas commented
        Editing a comment
        kenmose. Dotcomlifestyle got his earnings at the beginning when there weren't many communities. Look at the latest earnings and you see that it is earning less than 1 ADZ a day.

Thanks for sharing Ammikas

Personally I never use the mouse to click the ADZnounce button. I do it like this:
      - Copy the url
      - Mouse-click the url field to put the focus there
      - SHIFT+Ins to paste (shift with left hand, Ins with right hand)
      - TAB followed by SPACE with left hand. This moves the focus to the ADZnounce button and "clicks" it.
      - Continue with the rest of the process

I find it much faster to hit TAB and then SPACE than move the mouse cursor to the button and click with the mouse (and when hitting TAB-SPACE you can at the same time already move the mouse to it's next task). I'm not sure if this could improve your technique but if you haven't tried it yet, give it a go. Maybe it could help you beat your current record

My problem with fast manual posting is that with many communities I just can't post at full speed, because apparently some sites just don't allow many requests made that fast (or it could be a problem with ADZbuzz, I don't know). What happens is that after hitting ADZnounce I get an error in the popup window saying something like "We couldn't find the site" or some such. Then I have to close the popup, stop posting, wait a few seconds and start posting again. Some sites seem to be more picky about this, with some others this doesn't happen.
      Last edited by Tarithel; 07-02-2018, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarithel View Post
        Thanks for sharing Ammikas

Personally I never use the mouse to click the ADZnounce button. I do it like this:
        - Copy the url
        - Mouse-click the url field to put the focus there
        - SHIFT+Ins to paste (shift with left hand, Ins with right hand)
        - TAB followed by SPACE with left hand. This moves the focus to the ADZnounce button and "clicks" it.
        - Continue with the rest of the process

I find it much faster to hit TAB and then SPACE than move the mouse cursor to the button and click with the mouse (and when hitting TAB-SPACE you can at the same time already move the mouse to it's next task). I'm not sure if this could improve your technique but if you haven't tried it yet, give it a go. Maybe it could help you beat your current record

My problem with fast manual posting is that with many communities I just can't post at full speed, because apparently some sites just don't allow many requests made that fast (or it could be a problem with ADZbuzz, I don't know). What happens is that after hitting ADZnounce I get an error in the popup window saying something like "We couldn't find the site" or some such. Then I have to close the popup, stop posting, wait a few seconds and start posting again. Some sites seem to be more picky about this, with some others this doesn't happen.
        Actually i used the TAB to move the cursor but I used Enter with the right hand. Didn't know it works with Space too so thanks for this info.

I felt I'm losing the time when I take my hand off from the mouse to click. That's why I dropped the TAB + ENTER.

You are also taking your hand off to click "ins". Are you not losing the time doing so?

I will try this when I get back home.
        1. Copy the link
        2. Move the cursor to community and click the URL box
        3. Use Ctrl+V with the left hand to paste the link
        4. Use TAB+Space with the left hand to click the adznouncer

This way I don't have to remove my hand from mouse and can do everything with the left hand and move the mouse where I need to at the same time.

PS I have the same problem (ADZbuzz not finding the content) sometimes with one site and yes it can be pain in the a..
        Last edited by Ammikas; 07-02-2018, 09:06 AM.
        < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

• Tarithel
          Tarithel commented
          Editing a comment
          No, wait. With a macro capable mouse you could append the TAB+SPACE (or TAB+ENTER) to the macro. So you could post with just two mouse clicks, left click to focus and macro click to post. Now where's that Razer ...

• Ammikas
          Ammikas commented
          Editing a comment
          Tarithel Damn, using only left hand to do everything gCtrl+V and TAB+Space) is even faster than my current technique and it's even that fast that I need to open another window as ADZbuzz cannot refresh fast enough.

And yeah macros can be option too. I have programmable mouse so I will try that too.

To get the average under 6 seconds is no problem anymore. So thanks for good info.

• Tarithel
          Tarithel commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice Glad to be of some help mate

Ammikas I came up with a crazy idea.

This requires:
        - A programmable mouse with lots of buttons for easy/quick access and macro binding.
        - A clipboard manager software, which supports item addressing by slot Id via keyboard commands.

Preparation:
        - Create "Copy macro 1", which copies the selected item into slot 1 in the clipboard manager.
        - Attach this macro to a mouse button (let's call it "Copy button 1).
        - Create "Copy macro 2", which copies the selected item into slot 2 in the clipboard manager.
        - Attach this macro to a mouse button (let's call it "Copy button 2).
        - etc for as many buttons as are available

- Create "Paste macro 1", which pastes the contents of clipboard manager slot 1 + does "TAB+ENTER"
        - Attach this macro to a mouse button (let's call it "Paste button 1").
        - etc, you get the idea

Usage:
        - In your Url list, copy the links with "Copy button 1" for the first link, "Copy button 2" for the second link, etc.
        - Go through your posting windows and paste links using "Paste button 1" for the first window, "Paste button 2" for the second window, etc.
        - After posting all links, start the copying process again, rinse and repeat.

With this method (if you can get it to work) you could paste urls so fast that the ADZnounce popup becomes the bottleneck, so this routine might work better:
        - In your Url list, copy the links with "Copy button 1" for the first link, "Copy button 2" for the second link, etc.
        - Go through your posting windows and paste links using "Paste button 1" for the first window, "Paste button 2" for the second window, etc.
        - After pasting each link, don't wait for the ADZnounce popup, just go to the next posting window and paste and continue until all links have been pasted (while pasting the ADZnounce popups are being loaded).
        - Go through your posting windows again and this time hit the "Post to ADZbuzz" button in every ADZnounce popup.
        - Start the copying process again, rinse and repeat.

Getting focus back to the ADZnounce popups might be a problem, but if you can get the macro system working, it's worth trying this method as well.

This could also be done with a programmable keyboard, then the mouse would only be used to move focus and copying/pasting would be done with the keyboard macro keys with the other hand. Or even with a regular keyboard (using keys F1 - F12 etc) with some suitable software for the macros and keybinginds.

My old Razer Naga MMO mouse had a lot of buttons so it would have been a good candidate for testing this method, but I can't find it anywhere. I probably gave it away to someone years ago

I did a quick check on the most popular free clipboard managers for Windows, but I didn't find any that is perfect for this method (this doesn't mean that there aren't any).

Another method could be to create just 2 macros and bind them to just 2 mouse buttons. One macro for copying and one for pasting (+TAB+ENTER). And then just copy a bunch of links into the clipboard managers history and then use the paste macro to post from the history. This would take a bit more tinkering, because the paste macro should be able to post a different item with each click (i.e. "Paste next item from history"). And also it might require emptying the c.b. managers item history after each copy-paste-routine. And because this method only needs 2 macros, it doesn't even need a macro-capable mouse/keyboard, you could do it just with the help of the c.b.manager + bind the 2 functions to the F1/F2 keys or whatever would be most feasible. Or just bind the c.b.managers functions directly to keys in the c.b.managers configuration, if such bindings are available in the c.b.manager.

There are so many possibilities out there

Comment

• Ammikas
          Ammikas commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol The science of manual sharing.

• Tarithel
          Tarithel commented
          Editing a comment
          Just food for thought mate You never know, some of this could actually be useful to some people.
      Working...
      X