Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community earnings, etc.

Hello everyone,

I have few questions, which i would like to get answeard!

How can i earn more with communitys??
    How do i get more followers to my communitys??
    How do i get followers to be more active in my communitys??
    How do i spent my ad credits for advertising communitys??(it would be nice to have like a video, how to set community promotion with ad credits)

How much do you guys earn, what you do that you earn so much in that community, anything special i need to know?? Where do you share your communitys posts(other social media,etc)??

Hi, I'll let everyone reply according to what they are doing and give my inputs on what can be done.

ADZbuzz Communities are a bridge between websites and its communities. The concept of increasing the earnings is simple, like any other asset, increase the following of the contents by sending traffic to it and increase the engagement from that following. When this happens not only the earnings of the communities grow but also the traffic which publishers get through ADZbuzz grows. This means ADZbuzz getting popular with publishers and attracting their interest, leading to more traffic to ADZbuzz from those websites (its a two-way street). When more traffic comes, the Ad Credits or SAS being used to advertise ACT gets more hits from within ADZbuzz too. This means possibility of more followers and engagement and so the greater earnings.

Generally the fre ways are enough for getting traffic to any content as there are many but paid ways work a little faster. The free ways of sending traffic to any content is the use of social media. There are many platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Reddit, etc. The continuous use of these platforms to advertise ACT will bring the continuous traffic. Continuous inflow of traffic means more probability of getting followers and engagement and so greater profits.

If ACT owners can make a habit of marketing their ACT everyday on these platforms, its quite impossible they won't see the results. It could take time but its free marketing. Moreover, ADZbuzz provides affiliate links integrated on the social share buttons, ACT owners and other users also get referrals which is a bonus.

The law of average always does its work. So when there is continuous inflow of traffic to ACT and its contents, some will like the content and become followers. Out of those some will engage with the contents too. When you see users commenting, do respond to them in order to make them feel at home and continue the discussion. This is one way of increasing the engagement.

Discipline is the key.

I am sure someone would have or create the tutorial, or include this in the Video contest currently running. Steps in texts are as below
    To use your ad credits simply send them to the ad credit wallet and set them DFY disabled. Then go to the ACT you want to advertise and click on Promote from the options. There you will find the option to promote the communities. To check the advertisement stats of your offer you can go to below link.
    https://adzbuzz.com/aap
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

camohitmishra where is the share button?? Can i share community or just posts??

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCrypto View Post
        camohitmishra where is the share button?? Can i share community or just posts??
        Hi, you can share both the community link to invite people to browse your community plus any specific article within that community. When you go inside the article, there people engage with the contents, comment on them and have discussions. That page also contains the social sharing buttons with your affiliate link integrated. If members keep using these links (but never spam) they would get many referrals as well as community followers. Please refer below images.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Community invite link.png
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	23244

Click image for larger version

Name:	sharing buttons.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	23245
        Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

As I joined today and feel lucky and happy to join Adzbuzz

Comment

Hi
          Is it useful to post manual post through ADZnounce??
          if yes, so if someone post 100 posts, so how much he can earn?

Comment

Originally posted by santosh52 View Post
            Hi
            You are not earning more by posting manually compared to auto posting.
            < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

Originally posted by santosh52 View Post
              Hi
              You keep asking same questions again and again. As mentioned many times earlier, posting links is not the way to earn. You need to build following around those contents and keep them engaged. You have been provided social sharing icons to share the content, you have the community invite link to invite people to your community. If you make use of these continuously, you would see the many members joining your community and as a bonus you also get them as your referrals (as your referral link is integrated with social sharing icons)

So follow the concept and you will see your earnings increase.
              Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

Hi
                can any one guide me what they are doing special to get this..
                Attached Files

Comment

find some more.. these all are same day's snaps.

Not more followers...
                  Not more than 30 posts in each...
                  No comments or share..
                  No Likes as well..
                  how the system calculating..
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by santosh52; 08-20-2018, 06:42 AM.

Comment

If you check allure.com all post do have 1 like 1 upvote and 1 comment most likely by the community owner. The comment is the same in each post so just a copy and paste.

Comment

Working...
                    X