Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change the revenue share in adzcoin earning to profit share

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Change the revenue share in adzcoin earning to profit share

    In the whitepaper adzbuzz refers the earnings as profit shares. In adzcoin earnings it is said as revenue share. I think that should change to match the white paper. Revenue share sound scammy and confuse people who read whitepaper.

  • #2
    Originally posted by ahsanulkhan View Post
    In the whitepaper adzbuzz refers the earnings as profit shares. In adzcoin earnings it is said as revenue share. I think that should change to match the white paper. Revenue share sound scammy and confuse people who read whitepaper.

    50% of the revenues collected are burned through indirect donation and 90% of the remaining 50% (45%) are distributed to members through various rev share pools as specified.

    45% sales margin is a typical advertising budget for internet based companies hence not scammy.

    Of course saying 90% of revenues are shared may sound scammy for those who don't know that it is 90% of 50% of the revenues that is talked about.

    Hence it will be better to say straight that 45% of the ADZbuzz revenues are shared to members instead of saying that 90% are shared to avoid misleading people and enhance transparency in communication.
    Last edited by biznocrats; 08-11-2017, 05:25 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by biznocrats View Post


      50% of the revenues collected are burned through indirect donation and 90% of the remaining 50% (45%) are distributed to members through various rev share pools as specified.

      45% sales margin is a typical advertising budget for internet based companies hence not scammy.

      Of course saying 90% of revenues are shared may sound scammy for those who don't know that it is 90% of 50% of the revenues that is talked about.

      Hence it will be better to say straight that 45% of the ADZbuzz revenues are shared to members instead of saying that 90% are shared to avoid misleading people and enhance transparency in communication.
      Nice & logical description but that is not what the main request is about.
      I agree with ahsanulkhan all -rev- should be changed and replaced with word - profit-

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by andhum View Post

        Nice & logical description but that is not what the main request is about.
        I agree with ahsanulkhan all -rev- should be changed and replaced with word - profit-

        Using the word profit will create even more problems with regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies. You only share after-tax profit to share holders and not members. The profit can only be available for distribution only after the annual audit has been done and dividend distribution must be declared by management and get approved by the Board of Directors before they can become payable to shareholders.

        Comment


        • ahsanulkhan
          ahsanulkhan commented
          Editing a comment
          um.. Where I live the US so my ideas of laws are different!! Revenue share in the US and Canada get taxed on!!!Other countries may do it as well! And don't we have to go with the gov permission. It not like adzbuzz has to hide anything. And the fact many people call adzbuzz a scam saying if it burns most of its revenue and gives away its other revue to the people how is adzbuzz expanding with outing taking out loans. They will say it not a sustainable business. Profits on the other hands admit that adzbuzz first calculates all the expenses of its revenue. Then they will burn some of its profits and gives the rest of its profits to users of the platform. Better right!!! Running on deficit in ok but fully admitting that you will have no money for expenses that bad!!
          Revenue share get problem with regulation people as well!! It better to start with people trust instead of saying adzbuzz is a revenue share program. revenue share program has lost trust in the people. We need people to join adzbuzz to make it popular. And biznocrats business is not like that anymore who says you need to distribution like that. adzbuzz will not be popular if adzbuzz has to distributes money annul that sucks!! The director would be killing the plan and they would know it!!!
          You have to pay the expenses. But not do a distribution audit!! It should change to profit sharing.

        • biznocrats
          biznocrats commented
          Editing a comment
          ADZbuzz members are paid affiliate commissions which are ADZbuzz marketing costs and not profit share.

          To arrive at a profit before tax, you have to deduct all business running costs including affiliate commissions. Hence affiliate commissions are tax-deductible.

          Affiliate commissions are individual income hence you have responsibility to pay income tax to your tax jurisdiction according to the laws of your land.

      • #5
        And the fact the adzcoin earnings section itself say profit share!!

        Comment


        • biznocrats
          biznocrats commented
          Editing a comment
          The word rev share is a misnomer. Commissions should be used instead.

        • ahsanulkhan
          ahsanulkhan commented
          Editing a comment
          biznocrats commissions is better than rev share.
          Last edited by ahsanulkhan; 08-12-2017, 12:49 AM.

        • biznocrats
          biznocrats commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly ahsanulkhan

      • #6
        I agree we will change that. It's indeed 90% of profits we share (earnings minus costs) so that makes 100% sense.
        Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

        Become A Gold Member Today

        Comment


        • #7
          Originally posted by Jens View Post
          I agree we will change that. It's indeed 90% of profits we share (earnings minus costs) so that makes 100% sense.
          For what it's worth, I also agree with this

          Comment

          Working...
          X