New members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New members

It is great that we are getting lots of new members here on the forum. Welcome everyone! This is just a question really .. .. Why are people putting long strings of letters and numbers after their user names? Just curious, thanks!

I think the system is doing that, but can be changed in the profile settings in ADZBuzz.

Comment

Yeah, I was wondering the same things, it's like you were Amanda_urnwmlaivu936 hah

Comment

Like me haha. It is because i spread my refferal link before i change in setting. I am affraid if i change, referral link that i spread before invalid.

Comment

See the picture
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AmandaR View Post
            It is great that we are getting lots of new members here on the forum. Welcome everyone! This is just a question really .. .. Why are people putting long strings of letters and numbers after their user names? Just curious, thanks!
            this is because system use email address to set user name by default.

Comment

Thanks for clearing up that mystery!

Comment

Yes that's indeed the reason since the ADZbuzz forum is connected to the main platform.

We should make it an option to change the username here in the forum though that makes sense imo. We'll add that to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Jens View Post
                  Yes that's indeed the reason since the ADZbuzz forum is connected to the main platform.

We should make it an option to change the username here in the forum though that makes sense imo. We'll add that to the list.
                  Any chance that you could change the usernames in the forums to match the names in ADZbuzz? In other word to synchronise the usernames between the two? I think this would be a very good thing since at the time it gets confusing when communicating with people because people may or may not have different usernames in ADZbuzz and in the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarithel View Post

Any chance that you could change the usernames in the forums to match the names in ADZbuzz? In other word to synchronise the usernames between the two? I think this would be a very good thing since at the time it gets confusing when communicating with people because people may or may not have different usernames in ADZbuzz and in the forums.
                    Yes that makes the most sense imo. This way people know who they communicate with from ADZbuzz and vice versa. I'll ask the devs to make this tweak to reflect the ADZbuzz username in the forum.

Comment

Yes that makes the most sense imo. This way people know who they communicate with from ADZbuzz and vice versa. I'll ask the devs to make this tweak to reflect the ADZbuzz username in the forum.
                      Yes, this is exactly what I was looking for. And thanks for the quick reply also

Comment

• andhum
                        andhum commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good you mention that

Im just curious why user names from forum ( if they are not exactly the same) can't be found by using search box on ADZbuzz?
                      Account are linked and by default using same email address then why I cannot find person from here there?
                      For example myself

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-08-17_031850.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	6030

Comment

Originally posted by andhum View Post

Im just curious why user names from forum ( if they are not exactly the same) can't be found by using search box on ADZbuzz?
                        Account are linked and by default using same email address then why I cannot find person from here there?
                        For example myself

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-08-17_031850.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	6030
                        The search feature probably only recognises the username used during sign up, So "Andrzej" should appear.

I agree though that both should appear so we'll look into that.

Comment

Working...
                        X