Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bonus Wallet Live! Please update your usernames.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus Wallet Live! Please update your usernames.

Hi everyone. a big applaud to developers, the Bonus Wallet is Live now. You can access that in your ADZbuzz account along with Other Wallets.

Please update your usernames for Neobux and Clixsense through Settings in Bonus wallet so that later today when the file runs, you all would see the points there. The below screen shot explain what I mean.
    Attached Files

You can access it from this link: https://adzbuzz.com/bonus

Comment

Thanks for the speedy update

Comment

Thanks for the update, i have my 2 user names updated, thanks!

Comment

Indeed big applause for our hard working Devs, and thanks to you for the great news.

Comment

Thanks for the update i did update the username in bothsites

Comment

Done. Thank you for the update. Now waiting to see how Earnings & ADZ price will behave

Comment

Thanks everyone. Yeah the developers are really working very hard. They're burning night lamps (so to speak) for completing the developments as fast as possible. In fact not only developers but every member's efforts are valuable. It all counts.

firearies I would say, it would take a little time to see the impact. The more and more members co-operate, the speedier the results would be.

Comment

• firearies
                  firearies commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes I also think it will take sometime to see the real impact.in short term what we can see is a price drop. However I would like to Thank & appreciate all the hard work done by adzbuzz team

can people signup at neobux and clixsense by clicking on the hyperlinks under settings where it asks for username?

Comment

Originally posted by touchdown View Post
                  can people signup at neobux and clixsense by clicking on the hyperlinks under settings where it asks for username?
                  Hi, yeah that's the link people can use to signup. Also we have made a sticky post to let people easily access the links. People can just send this url to their referrals or other people who need ADZbuzz referral links. Here is the one
                  https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main...-and-clixsense

Comment

Great accomplishment, on time as promised! Thanks for that! When can we expect to see the first points in the bonus wallet?

Comment

Thanks Matt_Rocass Yes our developers are woking night and day. Members who update their usernames in Bonus Wallet settings will see the points credited there with the next run of the file, which is most probably later in the day. If some members miss today, their points will be credited in the next run.

Comment

Wohoo! thanks dev team

Comment

Looking forward for the value of our ADZbuzz to increase .

Comment

It will happen that's for sure VeryLuckyMe

Comment

Working...
                            X