This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZbuzz development schedule

Hi everyone, this is the development schedule for members to follow. This development schedule is updated in real time so that members can have the full information about the features we are developing that will lead to growth of the company and so its members.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...eLs/edit#gid=0

Looks exciting to see the business moving in pace.

Mohit nothing is mentioned about buy back which is most awaited programe for everyone i personaly feel also deduct the earning of senior members or VIP members to use the buy back because increase of coin value is very important for everyone

Comment

• tris
      tris commented
      Editing a comment
      Well the VIP's earnings are so low I wouldn't call the earnings yet hehe, so that wouldn't do any big impact. We are supporting the project the most and know we will be rewarded big time.

Originally posted by mastwal View Post
    Mohit nothing is mentioned about buy back which is most awaited programe for everyone i personaly feel also deduct the earning of senior members or VIP members to use the buy back because increase of coin value is very important for everyone
    Hi, buy back is the system which we started but halted. We'll start that again soon with income streams giving us expected output. This development doc tells about the features we are developing which the community already know but can follow the progress in real time.

Comment

camohitmishra , just a simple suggestion for those “ early bird “ Gold Members ( yearly ) a fixed price of 99.95$ for the next succeeding 3 years .
      i am sure with this incentive , more members prefer to get the 1 Year membership .
      Thank you !

Comment

Originally posted by VeryLuckyMe View Post
        camohitmishra , just a simple suggestion for those “ early bird “ Gold Members ( yearly ) a fixed price of 99.95$ for the next succeeding 3 years .
        i am sure with this incentive , more members prefer to get the 1 Year membership .
        Thank you !
        Hi, thanks for your suggestion, we'll note it for discussion.

Wait, can you clarify what you're saying. You meant $99.95 for 3 years or $99.95 for a year for 3 years so that price increase don't matter for these three years?

If you're suggesting $99.95 for three years then let me specify the privileges which members will get is already a lot. Forget other points just focus on referrals which members will get every week. That will already increase their earnings and don't forget the passive aspect too. I hope you meant the second option.
        Last edited by camohitmishra; 10-12-2017, 11:15 AM.

Comment

camohitmishra , in the ADZbuzz development schedule i don't see (yet) Target delivery date for item 9c? Something new here?
          And - is there really no change for two days on an unspendable ADZ address? Thanks for your committed work.

Comment

Originally posted by Corksson View Post
            camohitmishra , in the ADZbuzz development schedule i don't see (yet) Target delivery date for item 9c? Something new here?
            And - is there really no change for two days on an unspendable ADZ address? Thanks for your committed work.
            Hi, Jens is continuously working on Tifostarter only. Most of the Its a big project in itself and is taking a lot of time. So we can not define an estimated date yet but tentatively it will be next month only.

Thanks for pointing that burn address to me, its been a while I noticed that. I didn't know we have already burnt around 11.6Mn coins, that's quite a number! I am sure this will keep on increasing, daily or not I don't know but may be when advertisers get attracted this number would increase daily. Also when the mass know about DFY feature that would impact this transfer too.

Comment

Working...
            X