First run of the Points in Bonus Wallet done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First run of the Points in Bonus Wallet done

Hey everyone, good news. The first run for the points is done and now you can see the points in your Bonus Wallet.

Please note that those points represent the commission the company has earned from your efforts.

So, we are moving along nicely on the line of our plan.

If you have any questions, these are welcome here.

I am having an issue, the fixed ads or orange ads on neobux I have not seen for 2 days now. How do I get my daily bonus when I cannot see them to click

Comment

Originally posted by marvin2550 View Post
      I am having an issue, the fixed ads or orange ads on neobux I have not seen for 2 days now. How do I get my daily bonus when I cannot see them to click
      Hi, you must be missing them. Their server resets every 24hour and orange ads are refreshed. The timing is also displayed at top on the Advertisement Page. Check the timings when you are accessing Neobux.

By the way people are still getting Daily income from Members Pool. We haven't changed the system yet.

Comment

• marvin2550
        marvin2550 commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay Will check again

Thanks Mohit for this update just one question though i have seen 0.16 point there in bonus wallet and one my referral also inform me he get 0.20 point there so is this sufficient for daily earning as earlier it was said that 1 point will be qualify for daily login income thanks in advance

Comment

Thanks Mohit, i have one question: the figure added in the bonus wallet is in the value of Adz or $ or in Points?
        *********** Faith without works is dead ***********

Comment

Originally posted by mastwal View Post
          Thanks Mohit for this update just one question though i have seen 0.16 point there in bonus wallet and one my referral also inform me he get 0.20 point there so is this sufficient for daily earning as earlier it was said that 1 point will be qualify for daily login income thanks in advance
          My pleasure mastwal Yeah earlier we were planning to set 1 point as basis and count $0.04 as one point. However, we decided its simple and easily manageable to count the commissions ADZbuzz earns as the basis of points. There will be less calculation this way and would not be complicated.

And as I mentioned above members are still earning daily login bonus as per old system. So your points will get accumulated in your wallet and will not be used yet

Comment

What about VIP members,we dont have to click(I am clicking ads daily no matter) but we will be able to play that lottery games without points which will launch about October 13.
          Am I right?
          Thanks in advance and you are doing great job ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Comment

Originally posted by vanja74 View Post
            What about VIP members,we dont have to click(I am clicking ads daily no matter) but we will be able to play that lottery games without points which will launch about October 13.
            Am I right?
            Thanks in advance and you are doing great job ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
            Thanks vanja74 . The games will be accessible through points only. VIP payments are different than this. However, we are soon launching an upgrade offer which will have various privileges.

Comment

Hello Mohit,I am unable to start new topics in the forum after the migration.As of now,I can only answer posts.Please rectify.

Comment

Why vip members would not click 4 ads per day (5 minutes of work) and so help
                adzbuzz ... if there are 500+ vip members this is a big help in the money ... i am vip and i will be click ads on Neobux ..

Comment

• camohitmishra
                  camohitmishra commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah I agree vrki1965 every contribution helps and more the number of members do so the more the company can get resources to grow fast.

• tris
                  tris commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Exactly, clicling those ads really don't take more than 2 minutes of your time.

• andhum
                  andhum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I dont like ads and dont have time, thats why I been asking for paid option to participate and got my GOLD for a year to help adzbuzz

Thanks for the update camohitmishra
                In your reply to Mastwal you said that it is easier to count the commission by showing the earned amount in our bonus wallet. But this confuses members. Now they have to calculate theirself how many days they can earn and how many lottery games they can play for the amount of bonus commission they have in their wallet. With one credit per game or earning it is very easy to see where you're at. But now I believe most members don't know how many days they can earn with 0,16 for example.
                If you can understand what I mean
                Last edited by Ammikas; 10-12-2017, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peria1949 View Post
                  Hello Mohit,I am unable to start new topics in the forum after the migration.As of now,I can only answer posts.Please rectify.
                  Hi, if you're trying to start a new thread in News section than you wouldn't be able to do so as that section is reserved for the company. If there is any other section you're facing issue with, please confirm with the error so that our developers can take a look. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by camohitmishra View Post
                    Hey everyone, good news. The first run for the points is done and now you can see the points in your Bonus Wallet.

Please note that those points represent the commission the company has earned from your efforts.

So, we are moving along nicely on the line of our plan.

If you have any questions, these are welcome here.
                    Hey, I noticed I dont have any points yet seen in my Bonus wallet. What could be the reason? I've been clicking those ads on Neobux

EDIT: I should mention I've already had Neobux account. Is it neccessary to open a fresh one?

Tnx.
                    Last edited by mileticdanijel; 10-12-2017, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ammikas View Post
                      Thanks for the update camohitmishra
                      In your reply to Mastwal you said that it is easier to count the commission by showing the earned amount in our bonus wallet. But this confuses members. Now they have to calculate theirself how many days they can earn and how many lottery games they can play for the amount of bonus commission they have in their wallet. With one credit per game or earning it is very easy to see where you're at. But now I believe most members don't know how many days they can earn with 0,16 for example.
                      If you can understand what I mean
                      I understand what you mean Ammikas but its not confusing imo. People would not need 1 point to play games, people need $0.04 for that, which they can now check directly through points they have. With all the debate regarding using dollars for the games even when members are not paying anything out of their pocket lead us to set 1 point as the base. But actually its 0.04 which the company earns when members click 4 orange ads. So we made it simpler by displaying 0.04 in terms of points instead of dollars. I hope I am able to make myself clear

This gives members more information clearly as they can know how much ADZbuzz is earning as commission due to their efforts. Earlier there were questions that every click in Neobux gives them $0.001, so this way it will be clearer what company earns.

Comment

• Ammikas
                        Ammikas commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks.
                        I wasn't talking about dollars or points Previously it was mentioned every 1 bonus point gives you an option to earn from member 1 & 2 pool. Now people have to calculate how many days they can earn with their bonus points. (0.04 points instead of 1 point) For example 0,16 points will give 4 days without clicking new ads. Iยดm completely ok with that math but there are people who cannot do that simple math even. If they have 4 bonus points instead of 0,16, there wouldn't be any confusion.

I didn't think of that angle that those points show how much the company is earning from your efforts. and yeah this is also good thing to see.

But maybe....maybe it is possible to add both. For example the bonus wallet shows bonus points with whole numbers and inside brackets there is the amount in earnings to the company.
                        Total Received 3 points (0.12) or something like that.

Thank you

Originally posted by mileticdanijel View Post

Hey, I noticed I dont have any points yet seen in my Bonus wallet. What could be the reason? I've been clicking those ads on Neobux

EDIT: I should mention I've already had Neobux account. Is it neccessary to open a fresh one?

Tnx.
                      Hi, did you update your username in Bonus wallet settings yet? That could only be the reason as system matches that username and credits the points in the Bonus wallet. Also check the spelling too when you update.

I read your "Edit" later. Yes you need to create the Neobux and Clixsense account through ADZbuzz link and company credits commissions earned from you to your Bonus wallet.

SO now you already know why you don't see points in your wallet
                      Last edited by camohitmishra; 10-12-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X