Become an ADZbuzz Gold Member and get many Privileges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Become an ADZbuzz Gold Member and get many Privileges

Hi everyone, we are very excited to announce that ADZbuzz Gold Membership can now be owned. Thanks to our concerned community, we decided to develop this sooner than we planned.

There will be various features that a Gold member can have access to like a Private section in the Forum which only privileged members can access, New Features of ADZbuzz will be released to Gold members first, these members will be able to send unlimited mails to their referrals, they will be able to own up to 50 Communities while the limit for regular members is 10. Gold members will also get weekly referrals from ADZbuzz promotions and we all know how important these referrals are as ADZbuzz has probably the most lucrative affiliate program . This also means that Gold members will be earning passively and those earnings will keep on increase as every week they will get referrals.

So, without saying anything more I'll give you this link where you can read the complete details about the offer.
    https://adzbuzz.com/become-a-gold-member

Congratulations to all the Gold members, in advance!

PS. After purchasing the membership, please mention the kind of membership (3 months or 12 months) you have purchased, in the ticket to support. Also mention your ADZbuzz username and use your registered email address.
    Last edited by camohitmishra; 10-12-2017, 11:34 AM. Reason: Additional info from support

Good one and in my opinion this membership is a golden opportunity. I bought mine already.....yearly Gold Membership.

This membership must be bought to all the members that are serious about this project and can see the potential of that. Soon the prices will get higher...in my opinion.

Many thanks
    *** I´m a Gold Member. And You?! ***

Comment

Originally posted by Supmylo View Post
      Good one and in my opinion this membership is a golden opportunity. I bought mine already.....yearly Gold Membership.

This membership must be bought to all the members that are serious about this project and can see the potential of that. Soon the prices will get higher...in my opinion.

Many thanks
      Congratulations Supmylo . Its a wise decision. It not only supports the company but also benefits yourself many ways. So thanks and I agree people should make use of this opportunity fast because price can increase.

Comment

How long stands this offer to buy?

Comment

can we buy this membership by paying adzcoin equivalent to $29.95 or $99.95.

Comment

Thank you , I just bought mine for a Yearly Gold Membership . Everyone should take this golden opportunity . Kudos to the Team !
            Already sent my advice ticket to Help Desk .

Comment

• camohitmishra
              camohitmishra commented
              Editing a comment
              Congratulations ! Yeah I agree everyone should take this golden opportunity and become a Gold member

Originally posted by youngmoney View Post
            How long stands this offer to buy?
            This offer will continue but the price depends upon few other things including the demand, addition of new features etc.

Comment

Originally posted by chhotu1995 View Post
              can we buy this membership by paying adzcoin equivalent to $29.95 or $99.95.
              Hi chhotu1995 Currently the offer can be purchased through either Paypal or BTC. So I guess you can sell ADZcoin into BTC then buy the offer

Comment

If I buy it for 3 months then at the end of the period can I always extend to another 3 months at the same price?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_Rocass View Post
                  If I buy it for 3 months then at the end of the period can I always extend to another 3 months at the same price?
                  Hi, I am afraid this is not possible. Price will depend upon the factors such as demand and number of features we will add.

Comment

So the price is fluctuate on the subscription every 3 months

Comment

Originally posted by youngmoney View Post
                      So the price is fluctuate on the subscription every 3 months
                      The subscription is quarterly (3 months) and yearly (12 months). Whatever subscription you purchase now will be valid for that period. At the time of renewal whatever the price is you will have to renew at that price.

Comment

OK, I also give it a try! I propose to include some additional extra privileges for the first few ones who purchased it

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_Rocass View Post
                          OK, I also give it a try! I propose to include some additional extra privileges for the first few ones who purchased it
                          Hi, thanks Matt_Rocass and these features are just the start and so price is set accordingly. We will add more features as is already mentioned in the offer and those will be without the additional charge

Comment

For me this is a no brainer, and because of that I bought right away a yearly pack.

So let´s go and do some maths and analisys....for $8.33 per month ($8.33 x 12 = $99.95) you will get a lot of good stuf but only with the free referrals you will get and the passive income you get from them make the cost a bargain.

With only this feature the monthly cost will be covered in one week and soon the yearly cost would be covered in one week....wait and see!

In my opinion this Gold Membership has only one "problem"....would be online since the beginning!!

Thanks
                            *** I´m a Gold Member. And You?! ***

Comment

Working...
                            X