No announcement yet.

Become an ADZbuzz Gold Member and get many Privileges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done with the yearly purchase. What a bargain. Didn't think of getting so much in return. It was supposed to help with faster project development. This showed how generous ADZBUZZ aka Jens is and this type of surprises happened previously especially to us pioneering members. Down memory lane again...lol

Comment

• camohitmishra
      camohitmishra commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks and Yeah we all know how generous ADZbuzz is. In fact the business concept in itself is very generous, sharing the profits with whole world.Just imagine Facebook shared over a billion dollar every month but that is not the case. However, the same will be with ADZbuzz.

It takes time and commitment to build the business of this scale and there's no scarcity of that. The members will prosper soon

Originally posted by suasanaprima View Post
    Done with the yearly purchase. What a bargain. Didn't think of getting so much in return. It was supposed to help with faster project development. This showed how generous ADZBUZZ aka Jens is and this type of surprises happened previously especially to us pioneering members. Down memory lane again...lol

Comment

Excellent news, things are really moving forward Thanks ADZbuzz team.

Just bought my yearly Gold Membership

Comment

great news, thanks everyone! i need to go scrape up some bitcoin to go Gold asap

Comment

Ofcourse I will buy gold membership, just have to wait a few days to get some bitcoins This offer is really golden!

Comment

I am really glad ADZbuzz took our advice and decided to use the community they have to their advantage to raise funds for the project. And that is one of the biggest assets ADZbuzz has is its community.

Also as the community grows so would the Gold Membership users too. Because it is definitely a great offer too.

I plan to buy one to help this project out and benefit from the offer as well of course

I think every Gold Member should also have the status under their user name on the ADZbuzz forum. Right now it says 'Junior Member' which is kind of annoying because I feel more like a 'Senior member' than a Junior one However that should be changed to 'Gold Member' instead after the purchase.

And that would also be a good way to advertise the offer too, because as new users join the forum or guests even, they would see many Gold Members around which would constantly be in their face as a form of advertising. This could generate interest in the offer and even motivate people to become one, especially as more Gold Members are seen within the forum.

Just my opinion. When I purchase the offer I would like my status changed from 'Junior Member' to 'Gold Member' and I don't think that's too much to ask

P.s. Don't just change 'Junior' to the word 'Gold' but make it look a bit fancy or attractive. I don't know maybe have it written in Gold in a catchy fonts or something. But it has got to stand out from regular members to be eye-catching to new members is my point.
          Last edited by mb001589; 10-12-2017, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• camohitmishra
            camohitmishra commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Miles, yeah that's a good suggestion. Have already noted it and will discuss it. And I agree this could be a good indirect marketing of Gold membership offer.

• tris
            tris commented
            Editing a comment
            Very good idea!

• Tarithel
            Tarithel commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, a good idea, my vote for this also.

I am so going to buy this!!! thank you jens for letting us fund adzbuzz When you are going to buy mining equipment sell shares of the mining equipment so the community is paying for it No money is coming out of adzbuzz pockets See exp here aka number 7= https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/main...eds-to-succeed
          Keep it up!!

Comment

• andhum
            andhum commented
            Editing a comment
            I guess this founds can be easily use to get at least one or two latest D3 antminers to keep them running on ADZ network only

I have question, can i buy more then one membership, like 3 to become Platinum member?

Comment

• camohitmishra
            camohitmishra commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually we can arrange that is somebody is interested.

• Tarithel
            Tarithel commented
            Editing a comment
            camohitmishra Joke or no joke, I like the idea of becoming a Platinum Member or something like that Count me in!

• jacktyrus
            jacktyrus commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL, I was actually thinking about the same a couple of hours ago. But yet again, gold members already seem to have access to everything. Or maybe, just maybe, platinum members would get both Gold and VIP benefits.

Originally posted by mb001589 View Post
          I am really glad ADZbuzz took our advice and decided to use the community they have to their advantage to raise funds for the project. And that is one of the biggest assets ADZbuzz has is its community.

Also as the community grows so would the Gold Membership users too. Because it is definitely a great offer too.

I plan to buy one to help this project out and benefit from the offer as well of course

I think every Gold Member should also have the status under their user name on the ADZbuzz forum. Right now it says 'Junior Member' which is kind of annoying because I feel more like a 'Senior member' than a Junior one However that should be changed to 'Gold Member' instead after the purchase.

And that would also be a good way to advertise the offer too, because as new users join the forum or guests even, they would see many Gold Members around which would constantly be in their face as a form of advertising. This could generate interest in the offer and even motivate people to become one, especially as more Gold Members are seen within the forum.

Just my opinion. When I purchase the offer I would like my status changed from 'Junior Member' to 'Gold Member' and I don't think that's too much to ask

P.s. Don't just change 'Junior' to the word 'Gold' but make it look a bit fancy or attractive. I don't know maybe have it written in Gold in a catchy fonts or something. But it has got to stand out from regular members to be eye-catching to new members is my point.
          Or maybe our username should be in gold instead of the current color it is now.

Comment

Just purchase my Gold membership, feeling wonderful and also thank you Adzbuzz for giving us so much reward in return.

Comment

I am not agree with this point.

"→ Free Referrals Sent To You From ADZbuzz Promotions
            The ADZbuzz Project promotes the platform in several places. All the referrals that sign up from ADZbuzz promotions or without any other referral (direct visitors) are divided amongst ADZbuzz gold members once a week."

This is same as buying referrals and getting inactive referral. Suppose ADZbuzz distribute 100 referrals and there are 100 GOLD MEMBERS thn each one will get 1 referral but there is no guarantee all distributed referrals will be active everyday. In this case some people will earn or some will not. So as per my view instead of distributing referrals earning from those referral should get distributed evenly among all GOLD MEMBERS.

Comment

Originally posted by chhotu1995 View Post
              I am not agree with this point.

"→ Free Referrals Sent To You From ADZbuzz Promotions
              The ADZbuzz Project promotes the platform in several places. All the referrals that sign up from ADZbuzz promotions or without any other referral (direct visitors) are divided amongst ADZbuzz gold members once a week."

This is same as buying referrals and getting inactive referral. Suppose ADZbuzz distribute 100 referrals and there are 100 GOLD MEMBERS thn each one will get 1 referral but there is no guarantee all distributed referrals will be active everyday. In this case some people will earn or some will not. So as per my view instead of distributing referrals earning from those referral should get distributed evenly among all GOLD MEMBERS.
              Hi, I understand you but as you already know Members Pool depend upon active referrals and so Gold members will receive referrals passively. Don't worry as there will be weekly distribution of referrals. I believe members will surely get active referrals.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	SmartSelectImage_2017-10-13-19-39-50.png
Views:	1
Size:	306.0 KB
ID:	10067
                A Badge for all of you who purchased Gold membership Hehehehe!!!!
                Last edited by lengloi; 10-13-2017, 11:43 AM.
                *********** Faith without works is dead ***********

Comment

• igimiha20044PKTAigQ
                  Editing a comment
                  Hehe very nice like this one

• Ammikas
                  Ammikas commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice work indeed!

• VeryLuckyMe
                  VeryLuckyMe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes , nice one !

I also have obtaind a yearly gold membership of the Adzbuzz project. Hope this help from the supporters will get Adzbuzz the starting finance needed to get more developers, get mining rigs and reall get this project up and running.
                However i have a question : do Gold members have to click the ads on neobux for member pool 1 profit share ?

Comment

• camohitmishra
                  camohitmishra commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congratulations! Yes this support will surely help in few things. Considering the scale of this business every support counts.

To answer your question, Gold members will earn passively but having said that, I would still spend around 90 secs to click on Neobux ads as every cent helps the project

Just bought my ADZbuzz Gold 12 Month Membership. I for one don't want to miss out on this.

Mohit, your doing a terrific job mate answering all these questions, you're a great help to the ADZbuzz forum.

Comment

Working...
                X