Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adzbuzz stats

Hello,

I dont know if i posted this in right forum section, but i have few questions.

1. Is there possible to know how many members does Adzbuzz Neobux account have or at least how much does it currently earn daily, weekly from us(you can count Clicksense in this math too)?

2. How many users allready bought golden membership or how much you allready got from it?

3. Daily, weekly, monthly stats(how many members join Adzbuzz daily, how many of them are active daily, how many members does Adzbuzz currently have)? This should be seen somewhere, maybe you can make one section just too be able to see thoose stats or the stats should be seen before the login.

I know that you maybe dont want to share thoose stats with me, but i would be really happy to see thoose stats.

Ps.: What about thoose dates in docs of development, there are many tasks that have date 20th. Change them if you wont make it in the time.

I hope you can answear me thoose questions camohitmishra

Hi, I can't answer every point specifically but I will say that we plan to share these kind of stats with Gold members. We have planned to create a section or a Page where these kinds of details will be updated and all Gold members will have access to that. That's one of the privilege of being a Gold member. But these are just plans for the moment as all our developers are busy to complete the features as per development schedule. So we are not yet decided what stats will be shared with Gold or Regular members but its for sure that Gold members will have access to more details than Regular.

Regarding conpletion of features our developers are working night and day to follow the schedule, so we expect to complete it soon if not exactly on 20th but we are still expecting to be on time. So at present we won't want to change those dates
    Welcome to ADZbuzz!!

Comment

• Fox97
      Fox97 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Does that mean that a golden member has greater privileges than a 100% VIP member ?

• camohitmishra
      camohitmishra commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, VIP is different than a Gold member. VIP member receives the privilege of 10% profit share from various sources which will keep on increasing as the number of platforms keeps on increasing. While the Gold member gets some other privileges which are defined here https://adzbuzz.com/become-a-gold-member

We can not compare the two because it depends upon individual if they give importance to financial privileges or other matters. Moreover, VIP offer is closed long back.

We've been requesting these kinds of statistics (and more) for months now, but I guess there have been more urgent features to implement first. I'm sure ADZbuzz will get into these kind of improvements when the more urgent features have been implemented and published.

Comment

The most waited statistics page is finally here https://adzbuzz.com/statistics

Comment

Thanks for listening to this request and integrating this feature into ADZbuzz! I like the dashboard format!

Have one question though, what is the definition of active users in the stats? I can see we have 14-15k active users, but daily login shows 200-300 logins a day, how these 2 figures connect?

One more thing, if I check the burned ADZcredits for the last 12 months it shows more then 30m ADZ burned, something is not correct there I think.
        Discover The World

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_Rocass View Post
          Thanks for listening to this request and integrating this feature into ADZbuzz! I like the dashboard format!

Have one question though, what is the definition of active users in the stats? I can see we have 14-15k active users, but daily login shows 200-300 logins a day, how these 2 figures connect?

One more thing, if I check the burned ADZcredits for the last 12 months it shows more then 30m ADZ burned, something is not correct there I think.
          I think there is one extra "zero".

In September there is 22M, in October 12M and in March 30M. Instead it should be 2.2M, 1.2M and 3M.
          Numbers in the chart already look little weird. For example 5000 000; 2 0000 000. I think it should be 500 000 and 2 000 000.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	74.6 KB ID:	22096

But still the total is off.
          Last edited by Ammikas; 07-10-2018, 09:46 PM.
          < ADZWORLD > (Everything about ADZbuzz)

Win over 500 ADZ a week with ADZ Giveaway!

Comment

Working...
          X