Accept the friend request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accept the friend request

I have noticed many people do not accept the friend request so its just for information to all please go to My profile and there you can see pending friend or followers request so u can easily accept there your friend request blessfull day to all

Yeah, because they probably don't know they have requests, that should be more visible too, hope Jens and devs will work on that.

Comment

Originally posted by tris View Post
      Yeah, because they probably don't know they have requests, that should be more visible too, hope Jens and devs will work on that.
      Yes i personaly feel this should be more visible to everyone like a intimation we get if some one like our post

Comment

The requests are not visible as they should be, a notification should be there like it's on facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by igimiha20044PKTAigQ View Post
          The requests are not visible as they should be, a notification should be there like it's on facebook.
          This feature is now available but still needs improvement. In many instances the requests are showing but when you accept them, it's taking forever to open.

More things to do. All the best.
          https://adzbuzz.com/community/investing.com

Comment

Working...
          X