Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADZcoin new price milestone

Hello everyone,
    I am sure you have seen the price of ADZcoin, but in case you haven't, here is the screenshot that made my day

We could see the price gets to 10 cents for the second time (first time in a year or two time), which means we need x10 to reach 1$ for the first time! And x10 is not so uncommon in crypto world
    + daily volume of 45.000$
    What a day and time to be alive!

I'd say price will go down in the next days, but just because we haven't presented anything yet, not even buyback and sadly we'll be able to buy less coins back as the price increased

But seeing this price drives me crazy and I am so impatient to see what is going to follow
    Last edited by andrazpezdirc; 01-08-2018, 10:13 PM.

At one point during the day it was well over . 12 cents

Comment

Ofcourse i'm happy with current situation but at same time asking myself for reasons for this market behaviour.
      Are dreams to become reality this year?
      Corksson

Comment

• andrazpezdirc
        andrazpezdirc commented
        Editing a comment
        One big guy perhaps, as you can see that volume went to 50.000$ in a few hours.
        It's already correcting itself, but we need to wait for exchange and promos

It's very nice to see those increases with price, and volume. Has the buyback maybe started or is it the people who have heard about exchange being launched soon? This is all just a glimpse of how much the price will jump once the exchange launches any day now We are about to go to the moon for real!

Comment

Here's a reference post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?to...81#msg27742681

If we can present our project to the world like this the sky is the limit really.
        Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

• Praju123
          Praju123 commented
          Editing a comment
          Great post. It will attract many trader to adzbuzz.
      Working...
      X