Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-receipt of daily earnings

Hi
    I didn't receive any daily earnings for 6th July - anyone else have this problem? and they were'nt added to my earnings on 7th July.

Yeah the same for me, and guess everyone. We used to receive double the next day, but not this time. Guess it will be compensated today maybe.

Comment

I didn't receive also
      https://adzbuzz.com/community/scmp.com

Comment

We'll look into that, if something was up it will be added in today's run.
        Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

No earnings for today (09.07.), and for 06.07.

Comment

• momijsiaka
            momijsiaka commented
            Editing a comment
            This has to be solved because it happens too often.

• santosh52
            santosh52 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes it's same here..
            Thay are not adding the next day as well.

Same for me like tris case. If that is a bug, it must be fixed ASAP before new promotions and other new features that coming up.
          JOIN MY COMMUNITIES

hcl.hr, woodworkingguides.info

Comment

Yes, I didn't received the Same.. 6th and 9th as well.
            its not matter if it is a small amount. It's waist of me and my team's whole day workings.. more than 4000+ post and output is 00

Comment

Admin: why are you not making it automated system..? It will help everybody.

Comment

Please make sure us.. when can we
                ​​​​​​ receive these two days missed payouts??

Comment

We will receive it I know it is not a problem...problem is that this is happening too often and before promotion you have to fix this ASAP
                  I know you will do that,lets touch the sky 🚀

Comment

It happen too often now, 6thJuly 0 earnings, but was not compensated on 7th or 8th July, now 9th july 0 earning too. This is not good and this need to be fixed,
                    https://adzbuzz.com/community/scmp.com

Comment

• tris
                      tris commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah I agree, hope it will be fixed and added tripple now.

Originally posted by santosh52 View Post
                    Yes, I didn't received the Same.. 6th and 9th as well.
                    its not matter if it is a small amount. It's waist of me and my team's whole day workings.. more than 4000+ post and output is 00
                    Posting 4000 times the same post is not the idea. We will put a limit so every post can only be shared once until the RSS feature automatically shares all posts within 5 minutes of them being posted on the site itself (we're not there yet). Then sharing manually will not be necessary anymore and you can earn more from actually promoting the community instead of wasting time posting the same post over and over again.

Want to earn more? Bring more people outside of ADZbuzz to join your community.
                    Welcome To The ADZbuzz Project!

Become A Gold Member Today

Comment

• Hrvatko
                      Hrvatko commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not that long ago RSS in my communities posted more than 7-8 copies of the same articles. I deleted all of them. It will be nice to have in "Settings" option to disable and enable RSS for all communities. Till then, when you optimize and upgrade RSS more, we can post articles manually.

One more thing. I don't know why RSS skips articles that are more than 24 hours old or more and don't post them in the community? I saw that articles from a day ago not posted by RSS and new articles are. RSS skips them and I don't know why. Can You check it why RSS doing that?

• camohitmishra
                      camohitmishra commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hrvatko Option to enable and disable RSS will be added in the next update on RSS feature. For your second question, Currently the RSS works for communities in a queue. more info can be read at RSS FAQ page through below link. So, if your community has ongoing activity, RSS will keep picking more articles from that website.
                      https://adzbuzz.com/rss-feature-faqs

The idea of business is not just to keep posting the articles (which I understand why members are doing) but to increase the engagement in their community. That's the concept of business, to create a community around the content of a website and share profits with both publisher and community owner. Publisher already publishes contents, the job of community owner is to increase the following around those content and create engagement. ADZbuzz makes it easy to own an online business by providing a 24*7 running platform, providing some level of traffic from within the platform, providing the infrastructure with so many features and publisher already produces contents which is a big, ongoing job. But sharing the url of those contents is not what determines the earnings. Members can't even proudly boast of their online business by describing what they do (imo). But if members follow the true concept of business they would own a real online business which they would be proud of in the process helping both themselves and other members (including ADZbuzz).

If people are earnings cents by sharing the url, they need to follow the true concept of business to increase their earnings. And that is simple - advertise your communities inside and outside of ADZbuzz to increase the following and keep them engaged, that's it! Follow the concept and we won't see the complaints that members earn only cents. On the contrary, you can create the ADZbuzz blog teaching other members how you're earning full time income (to the least) by actually following the concept AND earn from that blog as well

• Hrvatko
                      Hrvatko commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank You camohitmishra for good answer. All my questions and answered and understand it now much clearer.

I'm aware of that Mohit. But for now, members want to earn as much as possible when the price is low. When price will go up, I'm sure that members will be more focused on building a community around the content of the website. When I get some like or new members to join my community, I'm happy because someone like content that is in that community.

You created an amazing project and in this early stage, we know that will succeed one day. I have one question more: ADZbuzz is created for the whole world, yes? Now, will you add more language feature to project? For example, having on forum sections for Croatian members like me, the for Germany, Asian members and so on. Did You have that in Your mind? it will be nice because someone doesn't know other language and then they can go to the forum under a section of their country and read all about it and ask for some help.

Today we received double so only one is still missing, don't know if it's from the 06-th or the 09-th.

Comment

Yes, I also miss one day of earnings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	22103

Comment

We received double earnings today so all good now, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X